Bon Voyage, Beauties!
WHETHER YOUR SUMMER VACATION INVOLVES sipping umbrella drinks under the sun or snapping photos in a foreign city, travel in style with these fashion tips and trends from Mary Kay GlamSquad Celebrity Stylist Lo VonRumpf!
“Feminine lace in vibrant hues paired with black or white leather is a definite must-have trend this summer!”
- For an effortlessly chic look that easily transitions from sightseeing to a night on the town, don a pair of leather skinnies with a white tunic or pair a white leather skirt with a bright lace top!
- Vibrant hues on your lips bring this look to life! Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus™ Lip Gloss in Mango Tango is on-trend and adds a bold pop of color to any summertime style!
SET SAIL IN STYLE
“Vertical and horizontal lines had a big presence throughout the Spring/Summer 2013 collections—stripes on stripes are ruling the runways! I love mixing blue and red nautical stripes.”
- Carry a striped handbag or slip on a pair of striped wedges to give your cruise attire instant on-trend appeal! Add a fitted striped blazer for those breezy evenings at sea!
- Nothing looks better with nautical than long, luscious lashes! Mary Kay® Lash Love® Lengthening Mascara instantly lengthens lashes and lasts for 10 hours!
A PERFECT FINISH
For a flawless dewy finish and all-day beauty, spritz on Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia® after applying makeup.
“Bold metallic accessories are the new summer staple! The metallic trend is all about having fun with your outfit by adding a splash of color—think blue, pink, green, gold and silver metallics.”
- Rock this trend at the beach with gorgeous metallic sunglasses or a fabulous metallic tote! Amp up the fashion appeal of a lightweight summer dress with a pair of metallic wedges!
- Accentuate eyes with metal too!
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Colors in Metallic Taupe, Coastal Blue, Violet Storm and Meadow Grass perfectly complement the metallic trend and hold up great in the heat!