Top 16 Mary Kay Moments of 2016
End-of-the-year round-ups are always a favorite – from your top Facebook timeline moments of the year to the best pop songs. We love looking back at all of our favorite memories from the past 365 days!
However, there is one round-up that always takes the cake. It’s more fun, more inspiring and definitely more pink than the rest… Drumroll, please! May we present, the top 16 Mary Kay moments of 2016:
1. Mary Kay Leadership Conference gets its share of Hollywood fame in Los Angeles
2. ACM New Female Vocalist of the Year, Kelsea Ballerini, lends her voice to domestic violence survivors at Mary Kay's Global Day of Beauty
3. Global Day of Beauty 2016 takes New York City by storm, pampering more than 50 domestic violence survivors in the heart of the Big Apple
4. Celebrity makeup artist Luis Casco is named Mary Kay’s exclusive Global Beauty Ambassador
5. The Mary Kay Foundation℠ awards more than $1.3 million in cancer research grants to top medical schools and research facilities nationwide
6. Nearly 30,000 Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants convene in Dallas for the annual Seminar, bringing more than $34.4 million to the North Texas economy
7. The new mobile app myCustomers+ is launched, allowing Independent Beauty Consultants the ability to operate their entire Mary Kay business from the palm of their hand and smartphone
8. Mary Kay Independent Elite Executive National Sales Director Gloria Mayfield Banks is named the number one U.S. Independent National Sales Director and is the first African American woman to achieve the position
9. Mary Kay breaks ground on the new $125 million global manufacturing and research and development facility in Lewisville, Texas
10. The Mary Kay Foundation℠ grants more than $3 million in critical unrestricted funds to 150 domestic violence shelters across the U.S.
11. The unprecedented “I CAN” campaign is launched, promoting the real stories of Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants and flashing their faces throughout Times Square
12. The inaugural Men Don’t Look Away Summit is hosted at the Mary Kay Headquarters, convening experts in the fight against domestic violence to inspire a national dialogue about the important of engaging men in ending the tragic epidemic
13. Mary Kay goes glam and is the official beauty sponsor of Project Runway Season 15
14. Beauty fans select Mary Kay for Best Pinterest, Best YouTube and Best App at the 2016 #beauty20 awards in Los Angeles
15. After more than two decades at Mary Kay in the company’s legal department, Nathan Moore is named the new President of Mary Kay North America and Julia Simon is named Mary Kay's new Chief Legal Officer
16. Independent Elite Executive National Sales Director Gloria Mayfield Banks presents Mary Kay’s donation of $3 million to the annual TODAY Show Toy Drive with Kathy Lee and Hoda
What was YOUR favorite Mary Kay moment from 2016? Let us know in the comments below. Cheers to an even better 2017 filled with even more pink!