Wishes for the New Year
I'm having a hard time believing that 2009 has come to an end, and that means it is time to work on goals and dreams for 2010. I haven't yet created my own personal goals for the new year, but I do have a few things I've been thinking of that I would wish for others, more specifically, other women.
Ten things that I would wish for all Women in 2010
1. That you respect and love yourself
2. That you are loved and respected by others
3. That you discover the personal freedom that comes when you are controlling the things you can, and letting go of the things you can't
4. That you free yourself from the burden of debt
5. That each day you learn something new
6. That what is important to you is clear
7. That you are able to invest your time in what is important to you
8. That you can reconcile anything that is keeping you from moving forward
9. That you will have the courage to always speak the truth, even when it's not easy
10. That you will find true happiness
May 2010 bring you great joy, many new discoveries, and may you move one step closer to becoming the woman you were meant to be!