And the bride wore Mary Kay…
Most brides have a vision of how they hope to look and feel on their wedding day. Louise Roe, TV host and international style guru, was no exception. She told celebrity makeup artist, Rachel Toledo, that she hoped to look ultra-feminine, timeless and confident when she walked down the aisle at Eton College Chapel in Windsor, England to marry Mackenzie Hunkin. And no surprise, Louise was truly stunning on her wedding day. Using Mary Kay, Toledo created a fresh, flawless look that perfectly complimented Louise’s magnificent Pronovias gown, designed by Hervé Moreau.
Looking for a similar timeless bridal beauty look?
- Do a makeup trial in advance. You don’t want to be testing new products on the day of your wedding!
- Aim to look like the best version of yourself.
- Avoid trends. You will not regret a classic look.
- Prime skin for makeup using Mary Kay® Intense Moisturizing Cream after cleansing.
- Use TimeWise® Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, which Louise loved because it’s light and can go on in layers, creating a natural look.
- Apply thick black liner, such as Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner, across the upper eyelash line with a flick of the wrists.
- Waterproof mascara is key for a joyful, emotional day! Try Lash Love® Waterproof Mascara.
- Apply Mary Kay® Perfecting Concealer where needed.
- A pretty nude lip outlined with liner provides a classic look with just a touch of retro vibes. Try Mary Kay® Crème Lipstick.
- For a touch of peachy color on the cheeks, apply Mineral Cheek Color.
- Set products with Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray using an X and a T motion across the face.